It is almost time to go get our girls. We *will* bring these girls home. Some days I am not sure how. Other days I am more confident it will happen. It seems like I am always tired but then I get a good nights rest and I am back up fighting again. Like today. Ready to take on the world for our girls. Li has been waiting way too long for the medical care she needs. She has the sweetest smile. She needs her mama. YY is so tiny. I worry about her health every.day. A child who is almost 3 1/2 should not weigh 11 pounds. She needs her mama. My heart aches to get to them, to hold them. We need $976 to meet the very generous matching grant we were offered.
We still have Wind Chimes and Bracelets here on our blog.
They would make lovely Mother's Day gifts!
OR
Please consider donating to our FSP today. Thank you!! :)
http://reecesrainbow.org/83277/sponsoreby
No comments:
Post a Comment